Welcome to the Stealth Servant Site! Hopefully your life has been touched for the better, even if in a very small way. Now it is time to return the favor. If you were given a "www.stealthservant.com" card, we would love for you to participate with us by doing a couple of things.

1) Let us know something nice that happened to you by posting a comment here or send an e-mail to "stealthservant@gmail.com".

2) Do something nice for someone and pass the card to someone else.

Also! If you have done something nice for someone else post it here.

Monday, December 28, 2009

I gave a stranger a free tow!

I was driving around the mall parking lot on Christmas eve and saw a tow-truck hooking up to an old Ford Explorer.  The idea popped into my head that I should pay for the tow for whoever it was.  I debated it in my head for a second and was about to drive by when I noticed that the tow-truck had "Jesus Lives" with crosses all over it.  That sealed the deal, so I drove up and asked the tow-truck driver if I could pay for the tow.  He said "Sure, do you know this guy?"  I said "No, it was just something I want to do.  It's Christmas!".  He shrugged as if to say "okay" and went about his work.  After that I met the owner of the vehicle.  He was from Kansas and his master cylinder had failed.  We talked a bit and he thanked me very much.  I paid the tow bill (which was only $40, I was glad the weren't hauling it back to Kansas!) and as I was paying the tow truck driver shook his head in disbelief, saying "I've been doing this a long time and I've never seen this before".  It was great - I made both of these guys happy as well as another bystander who witnessed the whole thing.  The only downside was that I forgot to hand him a "stealth servant" card.

Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your story here or e-mail it to "StealthServant@gmail.com"

 
Blog directory