Welcome to the Stealth Servant Site! Hopefully your life has been touched for the better, even if in a very small way. Now it is time to return the favor. If you were given a "www.stealthservant.com" card, we would love for you to participate with us by doing a couple of things.

1) Let us know something nice that happened to you by posting a comment here or send an e-mail to "stealthservant@gmail.com".

2) Do something nice for someone and pass the card to someone else.

Also! If you have done something nice for someone else post it here.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Free Haircut

I was at GreatClips the other day and I decided to buy an extra hair cut for the attendant to give to someone that she thought might need a little help.   The attendant seemed genuinely thankful and it occurred to me that even after paying for my haircut and the extra one, I was still spending way less on a haircut than my wife.  When I walked out, I felt pretty good about myself because I had a new haircut and I had hopefully made someone's day, all for only 14 extra bucks!

Annonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your story here or e-mail it to "StealthServant@gmail.com"

 
Blog directory