Welcome to the Stealth Servant Site! Hopefully your life has been touched for the better, even if in a very small way. Now it is time to return the favor. If you were given a "www.stealthservant.com" card, we would love for you to participate with us by doing a couple of things.

1) Let us know something nice that happened to you by posting a comment here or send an e-mail to "stealthservant@gmail.com".

2) Do something nice for someone and pass the card to someone else.

Also! If you have done something nice for someone else post it here.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Welcome - Let's do something nice for somebody else!








Welcome to my first blog.  I am hoping to accomplish a few goals with this thing.

1)  Demonstrate to my friends, family, co-workers, and others the power of doing nice things for people.
2)  Provide useful ideas, tips, and motivation to help others get into doing great things for others for no particular reason.
3)  Demonstrate the Love of Christ to those who will be affected by the things that are done by myself and others as we get better and better and doing these kind of things.
4)  Warning - this is selfish:  Motivate myself to continue to do nice things, big and small for others.  My thought process goes something like this....If my friends and family might be checking this blog, I will be more motivated to do something every day, like having a bunch of accountability partners.

Let's see what can be done together...

4 comments:

  1. I think this is a great way to serve others. Don't forget your wife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great ministry!

    Idea: Send a note or email to someone who has been important in your life that you haven't seen in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Galt Blog - I will add this to the "idea list" as soon as I get it set up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blog and the ideas! I've done the drive-thru idea many times and it's always satisfying to make a small difference in someone else's day. Another idea is to anonomously send a gift certificate to "thank" someone you would like to help such as pastor, teacher, spouse, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Post your story here or e-mail it to "StealthServant@gmail.com"

 
Blog directory